Using our free contractor estimate template, you can easily create professional looking estimates and quotes. Moving from pen and paper to software can be a difficult transition for any business, but it's never been easier with these great tools. It starts off as an exploration of what you need in order make your life easier - then grows into something more permanent!
All you have to do is enter information in the template below and click the "Create PDF" button located at the bottom of the page. The contractor template PDF will be created which you can then print or download and sent to your customer.
Contractor Estimate Template Form:
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is a contractor estimate template?
A contractor estimate template is a blank version of an estimate form which you can fill out to create a detailed estimate to provide to your potential customers. It is generated from our contractor software and provided to you for free.
Here are just a few things a contractor estimate template can do for you:
- Help organize your thoughts and make sure you include all important information.
- Handwritten estimates can look amateurish and unprofessional. Win more business by looking more professional.
- Helps track your finances and keep you up-to date on all of the important numbers.
- Make tracking easier with an electronic versions of all estimates.
2. What is the difference between a contractor quote & estimate?
Quotes and estimates seem similar, however there’s one big difference to consider while using this contractor template: flexibility.
Estimates are a great way to ensure that you have room for any unexpected issues, while still being fair with your pricing.
Quotes give clients an idea of what they'll pay for your services. Sometimes higher profits can be achieved by staying within budget limits, but remember that every job has its own unique set-of circumstances which may complicate matters greatly before you even get started!
You can use the free contractor template as a quote template also!
3. Why is this contractor template free?
We understand it's challenging to run a contractor business. Automating tasks is critical to success. We're confident this contractor template tool will help you succeed and eventually you'll consider trying our contractor field service software to further automate and streamline your business.
The possibilities are endless when it comes to how you can use our product:
- Set up client records for storing quotes, estimates, job details, and invoices.
- Convert estimates into jobs and invoices and record payments.
- Keep in touch with your clients by email or text.
- Scheduling of your teams, track expenses and time.
- Create multiple contractor templates.
- Receive payment faster!